Call us : 416-746-3666
What is Physiotherapy?
Physiotherapy is a health care profession focused on evaluating, restoring and maintaining physical function and mobility. Our physiotherapists manage and prevent many physical problems caused by illness, disease, sport and work related injury, aging, and long periods of inactivity.
Who needs Physiotherapy?
Look to physiotherapy if you have a(n):
- Injury due to sports
- Workplace accident (WSIB claim)
- Motor vehicle accident
- Chronic condition causing discomfort, reduced movement or making exercise difficult, e.g Cancer, Stroke, MS, Parkinson’s or Osteoporosis
- Joint, shoulder, back and neck pain
- Need for pre-operative or post-operative rehabilitation
- Reduced joint mobility and muscle strength
- Desire for better physical health - improved exercise, better fitness and improved posture and strength